“WOW”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Yuba City
Concord, North Carolina
“WOW”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

What a great hotel in a small califorina town, was visiting friends in the aera and i certinly chose the right place to stay. from the moment you walk in to the loby or down to the breakfast in the morning you encounter such a great staff. and the hotel is super clean the grounds are kept up very well. worh every penny that i paid. well be back thanks again Hamptton Inn Yuba City for a great stay, keep up the supurb service

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank jon s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Midland, Texas
Reviewed September 9, 2011

My husband & I traveled to California to visit our son & his family who are stationed at Beale AFB. It was our first trip to the area, so we did not know much about any of the towns nearby. But, we figured that we could trust the Hilton name, so we booked our room at this hotel. We did not arrive until fairly late on Friday evening, but we were greeted with a pleasant smile when we walked up to the desk. I had always heard that Californians weren't too friendly, but this wasn't the case with any of the staff we encountered during our stay.

The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast, but did include eggs & a meat each day. It was also very well maintained & stocked. We were surprised that the two mornings we ate breakfast before leaving the hotel, that there were hardly any guests ... a definite plus for us! Oh & the fresh fruit was AMAZING!!!!

My husband & I have back issues, so having a comfortable bed is a must when we travel. This was also a reason we decided upon a stay at the Hampton. We were banking on the beds giving us a good night's rest & we weren't disappointed!!! Although it still wasn't the same as our Select Comfort bed at home, we didn't wake up each morning with stiffness & were able to enjoy the day's activities easily thanks to a restful night!

So what if we paid a little more than most of the hotels/motels in the area. When it comes to travel, it is worth it to get great service & comfortable accommodations!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Mel1962
Montreal
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We stopped here at lunch time after driving 4 hours in the redwoods and on route 1 (crazy !!!) coming in from Tahoe. We stopped because it looked nice and we get points :) We were so pleased. Was worth every penny. The afternoon by the pool was great, the staff was amazing and helpful, even the laundry room was spotless. It was just what we needed to chill, and the rabbits, and roosters on route 9 where a cute addition. Ask them about the roosters ! Being city people, that alone was worth the stop. LOL I say stop and enjoy the sunshine by the pool - you won't be sorry.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I stayed here after dropping my child off at a camp. The hotel is very clean and safe with great beds, internet and on-demand. The breakfast was blah. Very little fruit. I liked that it is close to a Chillis that has carry out service.

My problem came when I woke up and my car battery was dead. I figured since I had paid quite a bit here, that the hotel would gladly help me. I asked for a maintenance person and after promptly arriving he informed me that he COULD help but WOULD NOT help due to liability issues. He did say I could use the phone to call AAA but I could use my OWN phone. It was 110 degrees out and I was hoping the hotel would take 5 minutes to jump my car. I even had my own cables! Well, I went outside and found a good samaritan who took pity on a middle aged woman traveling alone and helped me out.

This put a bad feeling in my mouth about this hotel. All I can say is if this maintenance guy gets injured in a car accident, I hope someone stops to help him out in spite of their own liability concerns.

I am online booking another visit to drop off my child and now that I rethink this story....I think I will book SOMEWHERE ELSE.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank darcimo
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We had been on the road for 3 weeks when we checked in here.

Things we loved about it: the breakfast was the best we've had so far. The windows opened! There was a good ergonomic chair at the desk.

Things we didn't love: The heavy quilt on the bed (and no blanket as an alternative). The air conditioner wouldn't cool below 68 degrees (see previous comment about heavy quilt). The desk was too high for the great chair. PLASTIC CUPS EVEN FOR COFFEE. Hate those more than anything.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Yuba City, California
Reviewed April 9, 2011

When my company sends me on business they only book government rate and only reimburse me at that rate. Imagine my surprise when I got to my room and it had no refrigerator. On a two week trip a refrigerator comes in handy. When I went to the front desk to inquire I was informed that refrigerators were only in the suites and they didn't rent the suites at government rate but that they would be happy to put a refrigerator in my room for another $20.00 a night. Now I've been traveling on company business all over the U.S. and indeed the World and this is the first time I've haven't been able to get a room with a refrigerator. So if you are ever on government per Diem and need to book a room near Beale AFB, I suggest you look else where than the Hampton Inn and Suites in Yuba City, CA,

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank clader
East Bay, CA
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Yuba City while visiting my mom who was in the hospital.
The room was very comfortable, the service was fantastic, I will stay here every time I go to Yuba City

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino
Motel 6 Marysville South
Motel 6 Marysville South
#5 of 7 in Marysville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City? Share your experiences!