“12-pack for the office”
Review of Cupcake Magic

Cupcake Magic
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Yuba City
Reviewed August 16, 2014

If I'm passing by, I stop by and pick up a 12-pack of assorted mini cupcakes (all the flavors are great) and bring them by the office to surprise my coworkers. Makes everyones afternoon (or at least 12 of them!).

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Visited this establishment once again and they never fail to serve there customers the owners are so personable and always so friendly tried a new cupcake and introduced the cupcakes to my co - worker she was impressed love this place!!

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

My parents surprised me by bringing a half-dozen mini cupcakes to my work for my birthday. Wow! Deciding what to eat first was hard because they all looked delicious! In fact, they were all so delicious that it was hard to share them. The flavor profiles were very creative and the use of fresh fruits was the icing on the cupcake (i.e. Huge, fresh blackberry on top or even strawberry slices). What a fun concept!