Tripadvisor
Yuba City

“Quick and delicious lunch”

Los Charros Taqueria
Ranked #9 of 186 Restaurants in Yuba City
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped for lunch. Husband got a tacos salad and I had 3 types of tacos (carnitas, crunchy grilled chicken, and fish. Service was quick and food was very good and inexpensive though not as inexpensive as fast food chains. Cute decor and friendly staff.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Not exactly a hidden gem because it is right at the base of the 10th street bridge, but it’s definitely not on a lot of local radars when it comes to Mexican food. You order and pay at the counter first here. Food is quickly delivered, hot, and fresh. Since this was our first visit, we went simple with ordering burritos (always an easy thing to compare to others). I got a regular burrito with chile verde. Wow! Their chile verde is SPOT ON! It’s had heat and the meat had a grilled shreddy texture while still remaining tender. My husband has the super burrito and said the meat had a great flavor! We will definitely visit more often!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Felt like street tacos so stopped in here. I had the marinated pork tacos and a cheese enchilada. All was fresh and flavorful. They have a chip and salsa bar and plenty of other food options. I will come back again. Enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Los Charros is a great tasty affordable Mexican Restaurant that offers great food at a great price , as well as a complimentary salsa bar with all orders. My family and my friends love the environment, staff, and the amazing tacos they discount on Taco Tuesday. They have daily specials and are definitely worth checking out.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

May be the best option #3 alongside Casa Lupe & El Zarape in Yuba City for Mexican Restaurants. Salsa bar is unique. Expansive menu. Enchiladas were boring, tacos were good, but basic. My wife’s food came out, and finished before mine arrived. Bad form!
Don’t really have any reason to go back again for a second try.

Date of visit: May 2018