“Most decent Applebee's I've been to in Northern California.”
Review of Applebee's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most decent Applebee's I've been to in Northern California.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the closest Applebee's to my home, so we go quite a bit. The food is always good, fresh and cooked to your liking. The refreshments are okay, but you save yourself a couple bucks if you settle for water with a little lemon in it. The place is fairly large with an outside patio area and only gets really busy on the weekends. The steak is good, but the chicken fettuccine is the best, highly recommended. Overall, a nice place with good service and great food.

• Visited March 2013

Gridley, California
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have only been here one time but I enjoyed the food and the people were super friendly. There are allot of items on the menu and the prices were average for the area. I will stop here gain somethime this summer.

Olivehurst, California, United States
“no longer a good place to eat”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place has become a terrible place to eat. Ar have given it a couple of chances to see if it would improve,but it has not. The last time we ate there my food wad undercooked and my wife's food was cold. The time before the portions were very small and were not cooked very well. I hope that this is not a refection of all Applebees. Do not waste your time and money with this place!!!!!!

• Visited December 2012
Marysville, California
“My son became ill after eating a hamburger here”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My son had a burger. Later that night he threw up. I called the manager to let them know of the problem, so others would not become ill also. He was some fellow with an accent, and he could really care less. He was so certain that it wasn't their fault. I hope other learn from our misfortune.

• Visited August 2012
Northern California
“Horrible Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had the steak dinner and it was so tough you could hardly chew it. This place has been getting a lot worse over the past few years, we used to love eating there. I think it started when they changed managers.

Visited November 2011