“The Flying Dutchman ”

Ranked #3 of 152 Restaurants in Yuba City
Cuisines: American
“The Flying Dutchman ”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

In & Out is a well known CA burger joint.
I had heard about some secret menu items that people can order & decided to try the Flying Dutchman. Holy cow! These little suckers are heaven! Just meat & cheese no bun. Sounds so simple but MAN! Such a tasty little treat! If your gonna give it a try get 2 lol or more. I just got 1 and wished I'd gotten more all the way home.

1 Thank Littlebrownman79

“Simple”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I like that In n' Out keeps their menu simple. They are a hamburger place. They serve hamburgers, fries, sodas, and basic shakes. I like that I can give my kid $5 and he can afford a meal. During our last visit we went through the drive through. The line didn't move after we ordered. I don't know if that was the customer at the top, or the employees but we did have to sit for too long. We requested no tomato on the burger. There was a huge slice of tomato. Easy enough to fix, but why ask if you aren't going to get what you want.
In n' Out is one of the best fast food places around. The restaurant alway appears clean. The staff is friendly. The menu is simple and affordable.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Bragg, California
“Nothing to write home about”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

In n Out must have been having an off day. The meat patty was clearly smaller than I remember. I actually took the top bun off and saw a piece of lettuce the size of a walnut. Our fries were 50% short pieces. Coke was good..restaurant was uncrowded this day..And this is the # 1 restaurant in Yuba City? Really?

Visited October 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Don't know what the fuss is all about.”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had dinner here our first night in town. I have hear a lot of friends talk about how good In-N-Out Burgers are but I don't see the big deal. The room was very noisy and the food was acceptable fast food but I probably will find something else next trip.

Visited October 2013
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Simple but great”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Not much on the menu but excellent food. We had animal style (cooked onions) on our hamburgers along with the fries.

• Visited August 2013