“Big servings... good coffee”
Review of 2 Bits Cafe

2 Bits Cafe
Ranked #54 of 152 Restaurants in Yuba City
Yuba City, CA, USA
“Big servings... good coffee”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Friendly staff most of the time and the coffee is good. Prices a little higher that I would like but one can take home the leftovers. I love the giant pancakes... one is enough to fill me with an egg on the side. Fries are good too.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank scienceguy2001

“Home made & big portions”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Open for breakfast and lunch and you can order anything on the menu at anytime. They have specials everyday and the portions are really big. We never eat it all but our dog loves that fact... Good food, surprising options on the menu and pretty good service.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Chiefly1
Imperial
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Green7”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great home breakfast food...love your coffee mugs! To elder ladies joined us for breakfast and they loved it too...it's great country food

Visited May 2013
Sacramento, California, USA
“Try the endless home fries!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family eats at 2 Bits Cafe on those Saturday mornings when no one wants to cook. We usually order to-go and we are never disappointed. The portion sizes are large and the prices are really reasonable. My Hubby always gets the homemade french toast and a side of their grits. I order my daughter the cinnamon toast meal which is perfect for her size. As for myself I enjoy their Omelets and their spinach scrambles. Their hash browns are always cooked to perfection but the endless home fries give you more for your money. If you are calling in a order mention their website and receive 10% off.

• Visited January 2013
Yuba City, California
“TOO much to eat”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Everything I ate here was affordable and delicious. I'm a big eater(285lbs), and I was filled up. "EXCELLENT BREAKFAST"

Visited September 2012