“great spanish omelette”

2 Bits Cafe
Ranked #53 of 152 Restaurants in Yuba City
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
California
“great spanish omelette”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

The 2 Bits Cafe does a great job at doing what they do, especially once you understand how it's going to go. You seat yourself. You may wait a long time for food if it's busy. The waitresses are not really super personable, but they get the job done. These aren't my normal standards for service, but I love the Spanish omelette!! They make substitutions for me, it's always delicious, and the price is right. I've been there many times and will go back many more.

Visited September 2011

Marysville, California
“Wasnt very good service was mediocre”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

So my wife and I tried city cafe after being told how good it was. Well once we walked in it didnt even feel like a cafe or restaraunt. I ordered the steak lunch plate and was really disappointed the steak was stringy and extreamly tough not to mention the salad that came with it came to me 3 minutes before the steak. the salad consisted of enormous veggies and some not so great dressing. My wife ordered an omlet that was good but her home fries tasted like a dirty burnt griddle and she got sick as soon as we got home. I would not visit this place again..

• Visited June 2011