“Need to take a course in marketing”
Review of Cilantro's

Cilantro's
Ranked #67 of 156 Restaurants in Yuba City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Came here based on some good reviews. The first bad sign was their website is down. The second is that no one answered the phone at 5pm, and again at 6pm. When we showed up, the door was open but no one was in the restaurant and no one was there to greet us. We left and went elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for Cilantro's

Reviewed August 7, 2013

After calling and talking to, I presume the owner, I made reservations for a birthday party of 6. Upon arriving the bar area was very hot, in fact the wall thermometer stated 86 degrees. It was 84 outside. We where greeted ok, and when I told about my party, the server had no clue. She then checked a list and found it and then set up our table. Chips old, salsa ok, the roasted to tomato salsa was great. New chips did come out after drinks where served. At this time we where the only table ordering, but a couple did arrive a little after we ordered. Food came out, and we had to send back 4 out of six plates. Food was not even warm, it was cold. I use trip advisor for most everything, and even though I live in yuba city, we check things out first. I find it hard to believe what others reported on food, but I can only assume the owner was not there, as no one came out to appoigize. Not the birthday night to remember, and we will not be back.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

A small, modern restaurant. The owner was very friendly. Great value, wonderful flavor, loved the atmosphere. Some of the best pork I have had in a while.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I see why everyone goes here. Large menu and food is great. Next best thing to the real deal. Great for kids also.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Food is ok. It's on the bland side for me. It's probably more authentic than I'm used to. The regular salsa is way too hot (I always eat mild). I mostly order chips and the pineapple salsa to go. Atmosphere is nice enough, but not much room. Its often empty when I come in.