“Good variety and quick service behind the grill”
Review of Mongolian BBQ

Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #28 of 158 Restaurants in Yuba City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Here is a place with a good assortment of fresh food to enjoy. I always have trouble making up a good sauce but they will help get the right combination.

1  Thank scienceguy2001

Reviewed July 8, 2013

No complaints and we enjoyed the food. The decore is nothing special but getting everything you like in a bowl with just the right mix of sauces makes for a great dish! Go for lunch.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My family and I have eaten here a lot over the years, but enough is enough!!! The booths and tables are clean, the counter where you make your bowl is wiped down all the time, and food is cooked well and reasonably priced. I love it because there are so many fresh veggies to choose from and its like a healthy asian soup. HOWEVER, take a look above and you will see grease EVERYWHERE!!! There is so much dust and grease over the food area and the dining area and it NEVER, EVER, EVER gets cleaned. I honestly could not finish my food the last time we were there because I kept thinking if its this dirty where I can see it, what can I NOT SEE in the kitchen!!! All this grease and dust surely makes its way into the food they serve. Its so bad, I'm tempted to call the health dept.

1  Thank wantgoodfood4less
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Although the building/restaurant could use a little updating the food is to die for! The staff is friendly and welcoming. There prices are well priced as well. Getting to make your own meal is the best then you watch it get cooked right in front of you.

3  Thank MikeyWilk83
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We love going to the Mongolian BBQ in Yuba City! There are many choices of vegetables and meats and sauces too. The service is fast and friendly and the food is really yummy! We have been going for about 3 years now. Just a tip: make sure to tell them not to add too much water!

1  Thank sprintcarkc