“Great place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-unicas-fresh-mex-yuba-city
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I love this place my family and I go here often live the service as well they know us by name will keep coming back the food is great and the price is right☆☆☆☆

Northern California
“Tasty”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stopped here for lunch and the food was good and the price was right. The decor was modern and there was plenty of seating. They were a bit behind on busing the tables. I ordered a burrito and it was pretty good. The salsa and chips were tasty as well. I wish they had some more lunch specials and unique meal options.

• Visited June 2013
“Rude!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you want rude service and horrible food go here! I ordered the Fajitas and even ordered the sour cream and Guacamole for extra and when it came they didn't even have Tortillas they brought them a few minutes later. I got 3 and the fajitas were ok but I was not able to finish my food I asked for a few more tortillas and they said that would be another 1.35?? What! I guess cause you pay before they don't need to have any class!! My family and I will never be back

• Visited July 2013
Sacramento, CA
“good, just wish they had more 'meals'”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

good food, nice place inside. My only wish is that they had some meals rather than everything being separate. I'd like a smaller burrito with rice and beans on the side.

Visited February 2013
Marysville, California
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Fast, friendly and excellent food. Prices were reasonable and the food was authentic Mexican. You order and pay at the counter, then food is brought to your table. The counter servers and the cook both came out to check if we were happy with the food and were happy to answer questions about the food. We are already planning our next visit. Excellent!!!

Visited April 2013

Been to La Unica Fresh Mex? Share your experiences!