“Yummy, good food.”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great food, and the bar host was friendly. Music was very good, maybe a tad loud if you were trying to have dinner conversation. We could have sat in the dinning area and it would have been quieter but we liked the atmosphere of the bar.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I used to eat here often. Lately the food has gone downhill and the service used to be outstanding but know its horrible.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was there with my mother and my son, the food was nasty, had no flavor whatsoever, after eating at Sopa, I actually had a accident in my pants....had to go home and take a shower, I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Sopa, the owner, has created a fantastic restaurant--delicious food, excellent service & atmosphere. Try the Tom Kah soup with shrimp!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Incredible menu choices. Food was fantastic. The service was excellent and very personable. Sopa was there and came by and talked with us. We had the fresh spring rolls (chicken). I shared the crab fried rice, the mango red curry specialty and tilapia. We also has the peanut sauce. All of this food was exceptional. Then for dessert we had mango and sweet rice which was outstanding.
Frankly, I have identified more than eight other entrees that I would love to try.
Eating here will make you a fan of Thai food.