“Great restaurant!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Sopa, the owner, has created a fantastic restaurant--delicious food, excellent service & atmosphere. Try the Tom Kah soup with shrimp!

There are newer reviews for Sopa Thai Cuisine

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Incredible menu choices. Food was fantastic. The service was excellent and very personable. Sopa was there and came by and talked with us. We had the fresh spring rolls (chicken). I shared the crab fried rice, the mango red curry specialty and tilapia. We also has the peanut sauce. All of this food was exceptional. Then for dessert we had mango and sweet rice which was outstanding.
Frankly, I have identified more than eight other entrees that I would love to try.
Eating here will make you a fan of Thai food.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have never eaten Thai food before, but my Dad loves this place. We went there for dinner during a recent visit to see him, and I had my first taste of Thai Curry It was so delicious! My mouth is watering just thinking about it right now!

The restaurant is in the downtown area, and the city has really made this a nice walking and shopping area. Very nicely done Yuba City!

When you get in the restaurant, you can see many of the seats are cushioned benches, and one area that looks like a seating pit area? not sure if I am describing it well, but it is like you would sit down cross legged on cushions.

Service was great, with lots of smiles. Food was even better. Prices are very reasonable. The owner was very gracious and met with us too.

You will really enjoy this restaurant if traveling to or through Yuba City!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Service was good, food was average. Not the type of Thai we are fond of.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Having enjoyed this place on a prior trip to Yuba City, we returned and found it just as satisfying, with fresh, tasty fare and efficient, amiable service,