All reviewsfront deskcontinental breakfasttravel lodgebiscuits and gravypleasant stayclean roomswaffleshard boiled eggsaccessible roomstay there againfew monthsfelt safegreat breakfastwaffle makerexcellent stayone night stayin town
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

After looking around the Yuba city area for a room and on a budget, my expectations weren't too high but this place was very nice and clean, my family and I really enjoyed our stay! The lady at the front desk, Irma, was very nice to me and my family and very informative, we felt very secure in this location. We will definitely be coming back to stay here!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience staying here was greeted by Irma at the front desk, she was very nice and helpful made checking in very easy. My family and I really enjoyed our stay at travelodge I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
TRAVELODGE Y, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Yuba City, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you Yadira! We love to hear all the great feedback. We are so pleased to know you were satisfied with your stay, we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We were met with very friendly staff-Irma and a gorgeous lady who I need to show me how to apply makeup. Our room was really nice, thanks Ashley. The free Breakfast was good. Parking perfect. Everything you need is right in walking distance. Excellent location, we will be staying here again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Thank you Pamela for your review! we greatly appreciate you choosing the Travelodge this time around. We are very happy to know you were comfortable and enjoyed the interaction with the front desk clerks. We look forward to seeing you back.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and professional. Definitely would recommend this place to family and friends. Stephanie was very nice and helpful with what ever we needed. Me and my family will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Thank you Maria, We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We truly have great staff that are always ready to assist! we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping at this facility were friendly and went above and beyond expectations. The rooms were clean and well appointed, and there was a nice business and breakfast area for guests.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are super happy to hear you had a good experience and how pleased you where with our staff and the customer service! Thank you for your feedback,we look forward to having you back.