“Clean and comforting”

Travelodge Yuba City
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Yuba City
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This Hotel was extremely clean and welcoming. The staff was OUTSTANDING!!!, every time I saw one of them, they asked if everything was allright and could they do anything for me. They truly made me feel important. When I left the room, I did not worry about my belongings at all, like other places.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The hotel was easy to locate and convenient to restaurants. We were surprised how good the quality of hotel and service was. We were traveling through and were looking for an inexpensive place to lay over.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The bed in the room we had was way to small for two people. Next time hope the bed is right. we reserved a queen and got a full size

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The room (and bed) was great. Cleanliness, all staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area is a nice new addition. From Motel 6, to Palsades ; after they continued to cater to undesirables I had to find another place to stay, as it was very uncomfortable and my husband wants me to be safe when he is hospitalized or I just need a get away. He felt very safe with me there, and we will continue coming. The 24 hour survelance is great.

Room Tip: Non smoking motel is nice to go into rooms with out smoke odor (cig & pot). Very Nice and Clean...
1  Thank DOLLIE K
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Spent September 1st, 2nd & 3rd, labor day weekend at Travelodge in Yuba city had room #133 my brother had room #135, great rooms great prices & great friendly helpful staff, everything is super clean & nice, quiet very relaxing close to everything, small clean pool was perfect escape from the heat, i travel extensively & i highly recommend this hotel, nice breakfast, nice eating area with ice machine, everything was perfect!

RJARA49 FROM MOUNTAIN VIEW CA

Room Tip: Check out The Viking Sports Bar on Plumas street great to eat, drink and hang out with the locals, e...
Reviewed September 2, 2012

It was my first time in any part of california. The Staff was very Friendly and Helpful.I really enjoyed the Belgein Waffles. While each day I was gone from 10-4, my room was clean when i returned in evening. it always smelled very fresh. They really helped fine all the surrounding attraction and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was our first time staying here and we were impressed by the attention to customer service, the person at the desk made sure our room was OK, and the maids made it a point to say "hello" to us as we walked past them to our room. The room was nicely appointed and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Comfort Suites Beale Air Force Base Area
Motel 6 Marysville South
Motel 6 Marysville South
#5 of 7 in Marysville

Been to Travelodge Yuba City? Share your experiences!