Spent one night here on the way home to Canada. Motel was very clean and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Nice large room with comfortable bed. A/C unit a bit noisy but then again it was 100F outside at the time. Breakfast was good and the motel was far enough from the freeway that there was no traffic noise. I would happily stay there again. Only con. is that there is no elevator to the second floor which could be an issue for people with disabilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western