We stopped here on our road trip from Oregon down to California based on reviews on Trip Advisor. We were mightily disappointed. While the staff were friendly and helpful and the location very good in relation to the freeway, the room assigned to us was awful. The smell (a combination of musty, moldy, and heavy disinfectant) was overpowering. Lighting was dim and the décor depressing (almost black carpets and very dark grey bedspreads) The AC was very noisy but it was necessary as the room was very stuffy. The toilet did not flush properly. We called at 8:30 pm when it refused to flush at all and, to their credit, the hotel did send someone immediately. But the next morning, it was not flushing well again. I reported it to the front desk when we checked out and one of the two ladies at the desk remarked to the other "oh, we've been having trouble with that toilet."
The breakfast was good and the breakfast room bright and cheerful. I wonder if our horrible room was due to the fact we were traveling with our dog. But that shouldn't be the case...the other hotels we stayed at on our trip were lovely...no smell, light and airy. But not Best Western.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western