Stayed here as part of a road-trip to the Trinity Alps over Memorial Day weekend. The place is easy to find, quite large in size and located close to the off-ramp from I-5.
Check in was courteous but the dinner recommendation was way wide of the mark (see my review of Purple Plum restaurant). Rooms were standard motel fare, somewhat dark, flimsy construction, but reasonably clean and comfortable for one night for a single male traveler.
All in all, a pretty forgettable experience in a small town that has little or nothing to offer to traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western