Super 8 Yreka
$113
$52
  • Pool
$65
Econo Lodge Yreka(Yreka)(Great Value!)
$48
EconoLodge
$49
All reviewsroom was cleanmexican foodmexican restaurant across the streetcontinental breakfastsmall breakfast areaclean placewafflesgrocery outletfishing triproad tripwater pressurewaffle makerovernight stopthe north endvery reasonable priceample parkingfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The first impression was that the property was definitely dated an older property for sure. We should have taken this as a warning. Having a great experience at the previous 2 and it being almost midnight we decided to book a room. We chose a king smoking room. At the previous locations they took my credit card for deposit but did not charge it and I paid cash. Things are different here even though I was paying cash my card was charged $25.00 and I was assured the charges would be reversed upon checkout. I will note though that the room was about $10.00 cheaper than the previous 2 super 8. We went to our room and the key cards didnt work finally tried with the master key and found that the door lock didnt work. We were given the room next door which was a 2 queen room and we were told it was a more expensive room but that they would give it too us for the same price. The rooms are old but decent and fairly clean so we decided the next day to get the room for an additional day so that we could take a break from driving do some shopping and explore yreka. to make a long story short upon checkout I asked when the deposit would be charged back to my credit card and was told that after checking the room it would be done in 24 hours. The deposit was never released I called the motel and they said there was a cigarette burn in the comforter. This was a complete lie ! I am in the process of disputing the charges with my credit card company. I would suggest going to any different motel in yreka spend a couple extra dollars cause these people will take it anyway. Had they used my contact info and advised me of the alleged burn mark instead me having to contact them i might have bought there story.

Room Tip: Stay away and dont bother
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris H
Ben-GM, Manager at Super 8 Yreka, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

We appologize for any inconvience during your stay with us...I'm sorry but it is not "highway robbbery" its plain and simple we charged the guest for damage goods in the room and the charge of $25 is not even enough to replace damage bedspread from cigarette burns.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

This motel is not very clean, and not very comfortable, it has the almost with an outdoor pool and a few other amenities like shower gel shampoo and conditioner in the shower, a wall safe woohoo, and cigarette butts all over the grounds, although it was quiet, I got locked outside my room and had to get let back in and had to pile books and towells in the curtain area to keep those darn curtains closed just to get myself ready to try and sleep, slept maybe a few hours, and being referred to pizza a medium at 26.00 sounded like highway robbery to me.

Room Tip: Just find another motel with better quality unless you dont care
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I am always very comfortable when I stay here. The rooms are clean and quiet and the rates are fair. The staff have always been friendly and professional. The rooms have hair dryers, coffee, micro, refer and newer TV. I have no complaints for what there is for the rates.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Driving through and saw this one to stop for the night. Nothing to complain about. Clean room, nice bathroom, good selection for the breakfast. Too bad it was winter because our room was right off the pool and it looked pretty nice! Mexican restaurant next door was good and the service fast and friendly. Another Mexican restaurant across the street but we didn't try that one.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Clean neat and well taken care of. Good rates and friendly staff. I always stay here when in the area. Close walk to food and across the street from groceries etc. Better rates then some other chain motels in town. We use this as a staging area for our motorcycle trips.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends