“Good home Cooked Food”

Grandma's House
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I was on a trip to Sacramento CA And spent the night in Yreka Ca and was referred to Grandmas House for Dinner. When I saw the sign that said everything was made from scratch I was a little skeptical but I had to try it.
I was pleasantly surprised I experienced one of the best dining experiences I have had in a long time!
The service was excellent and I was made to feel at home , the wait for my dinner was short and the food was out of this world ! Of course I stopped for Breakfast the next morning before hitting the road and before I forget they have the best coffee ever even better than Starbucks!

On my way back from Sacramento I just had to stop for lunch again everything was superb
I guarantee you any time I pass through Yreka CA I will stop and eat at Grandmas House
Walt S .

1  Thank Walter S

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Grandma's has great food and service with a friendly atmosphere. Grandma is a legend and the current owners carry on her great tradition of quality service, food and a great price. Try it you will like it. Also browse in her gift shop.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Close to motel (walking distance) Had to return meat item as it was coated with flour (not mentionied in the menue) But good food for the value

1  Thank Rbaird_12
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Good food, good service, good prices. We've stopped here for breakfast or dinner many times over the years, and it's always a relaxing place to eat, and the food is always good.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

A group of us stopped off the highway for lunch. I ordered the Monte Cristo....it was very yummy! . Appreciated I could get a salad to replace the french fries with. Everyone enjoyed their meal....no complaints. With a soda and tip, I was in $10-$11. Several in the group wandered thru the gifts and made purchases. I stayed away.....its too painful to window shop when you can't buy!!! The staff was wonderful....I will make Grandma's a must-stop if I'm in the area again!

2  Thank battleborn13