“Runed for other pizza joints”
Review of Pizza Factory

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Factory
Ranked #26 of 44 Restaurants in Yreka
Santa Clara, California
“Runed for other pizza joints”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed in the area July 4th weekend. While there, we ate at this place because it was very close to where we stayed. We ordered a specialty cheese pizza and the wings. The wings were fall-off-the-bone amazing. The flavor was all the way through the meat. The pizza had this incredible blend of cheeses with a hint of sweetness. I've never had anything like it. It pretty much ruined me for any other pizza. Best I've ever had!

• Visited July 2013

Sarasota, Florida
“Fast delivery. Hot fresh food.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at a hotel in Yreka and ordered a salad, pasta and a fountain drink. Evrything was delivered exactly as it was ordered, including the extra parmesan etc. The food was hot, fresh and delivery was fast. I was pleasant ly surprised when the delivery came and the food was too hot to hold. Well done. I'm really satisifed and will order again.

Visited August 2013