“poor food, poor service”
Review of Daddy O's Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Daddy O's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food was mediocre at best, as was the service. We miss the Dennys that used to be there... at least you sort of knew what you would be getting.

2  Thank Lynn B

Reviewed June 14, 2013

fried chicken and fries was excellent value at $10.99 - 4 pieces of chicken (too much really as it was half a chicken) - other guest had small portion meal at $6.99, lemon chicken breast with vegs and mash - good service; pleasant server; the salad was fresh - I can't understand this place having so many bad reviews - it is a diner not a top class restaurant - it gives value for money without frills; there were plenty of local people eating when we were there so it can't be that bad - interesting that a lot of people who submit bad reviews only ever submit 1 review ever! We noticed they do a breakfast for $6.99 which seemed like excellent value

1  Thank beryl s
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have passed this diner many times and decided to have lunch. The diner was beatiful but the food was horrible. The portions were rather small. I had their chicken and it was too under cooked for my taste. Their salad didnt seem fresh or either did their fries. We wont be coming back here sorry.

3  Thank Joanehughes68
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was visiting my grandmother in Yreka, and we decided to stop here for the first time. First of all, there was an odor. Second, we waited for over an hour for our food. Third, the portions were very small. Save money go to Grandmas House.

8  Thank lettysmiles76
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Food was over cooked.Customer service was horrible .waited over an hour for my food . don't waste your time or money.

8  Thank dwayne b