“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Good chips and salsa. Excellent zarape and Chile verde. Good service. Good guacamole. It's close to I-5.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Great food, service, salsa, drinks and atmosphere. Whether your by yourself or in a group it's always a good time with great food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Used to like Casa Ramos. Not anymore. Last time there was THE LAST TIME. Food was inferior quality. Waitress wrote order down then delivered it wrong. Prices went sky high while making meals smaller. To top it off, they tried to give us someone else's bill for a lot more money. Let's see - bad food, small meals, wrong order, tried to rip us off - why go there? We won't.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is our go-to restaurant on our annual trek from Southern California to Oregon. The entrees are large enough to share. Great salsa and tasty margaritas. Happy hour until 6pm. Excellent, friendly service.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Good Mexican food and super friendly staff.
I arrived near closing time and had been driving all day long. They welcomed me in, sat me down and the cook stayed just a little bit over to cook anything I wanted from the extensive menu.
The food was very good, fresh and tasty. Staff were very accommodating, friendly and cheerful. Exactly what I needed after such a long day.

Been to Casa Ramos? Share your experiences!