“There is better Thai food out there”
Review of Natalee Thai

Natalee Thai
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Yreka
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 11, 2018

We had a take out of sweet basil fried rice with chicken. Quite bland with little flavor. But you are in Yreka and I suppose that is it for this type of cuisine. Nice people that work there but the food just didn't do it for us.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Great food, service and menu. Always! I eat here at least couple times a month, sometimes more. Consistently fresh food, friendly staff. Cant go wrong. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

I always enjoy Thai food, and Natalee does a nice job. A bit of a surprise for a city the size of Yreka. Recommended.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

I LOVE this place!
This was the second time here for me, and I forgot to ask for it spicy last time. this time the spice was PERFECT! Mild for Mom, HOT for me. PERFECT!
Great staff.
I would put Natalee Thai up with all my favorite Thai restaurants.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Absolutely cant wait to come back!

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Yreka on a road trip from Seattle to places in California. Decided to try this restaurant for dinner and were very pleasantly surprised by how good the food was. Also reasonably priced and busy on a Saturday night. We would definitely recommend the place.

Been to Natalee Thai? Share your experiences!