“Always Excellent ”

Natalee Thai
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Yreka
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We stop here often travelling I-5 through Northern California. This charming family-owned restaurant provide simple, clean atmosphere, delightful, gracious service, and excellent food with delicious noodle dishes, soups and curry dishes. Service is fast and price is very reasonable. This is a real gem in an otherwise historical ranching community.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

My Thai wife and I had dinner recently and were pleased. They don't have Som Dtam (papaya salad), which is a Thai staple, since they mostly cater to non-Thai, but that's understandable considering where they were. Fish, pork, and noodle dishes were good, fresh, and tasty, and spiced as ordered. They did use the authentic holy basil (spicy bai grapao) in the right dishes, which is one of the marks of a more authentic Thai restaurant. We would come back again.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I LOVE Thai food and was super excited to see that my regular stop here in Yreka has a Respectable Thai place. I was flying solo and was tired so i just got take out and returned to my room to feast. I got the cashew chicken and forgot to say how spicy I would like it, so they didn't add much spice, my fault. if it had been spicier, it would have been amazing! as it was, it was great! I will most definitely be back!

Reviewed May 8, 2017

This thai kitchen serves up whatever you want. You get great take out. They are fast, friendly, and conscientious with good prices as well.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

I am not a fan of Natalie Thai restaurant. I have eaten there on several occasions and have always been disappointed with the food. In my opinion they do not serve authentic Thai food. The restaurant has a very weird vibe and the service can be unfriendly at times depending upon how much money your spending.

Been to Natalee Thai? Share your experiences!