“Ok but not worth a stop unless you are really craving Chinese.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ming's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 43 Restaurants in Yreka
Cuisines: Chinese
“Ok but not worth a stop unless you are really craving Chinese.”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I travel through yreka often. Mostly stay at the best western so I prefer to eat within walking distance mostly because I spend alot of time in my car already I would rather not drive more for dinner. I frequent the purple plum because it is close and I have always been very satisfied with the staff and the food is very fast and far above just average. I recently tried the new place daddy-os as it was the closest to my room. I understand it's farely new but I would recomend just avoiding that place all together. After very shabby service. And a VERY long wait my food was cold and overpriced. So on my most recent visit I chose Ming's. I can't say I wont go back but will not be my first choice. Barely average at best.

1 Thank eatsfood

Rochester,WA
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Great food great price.........The Buffet is only $9.09 and it is fantastic!! Walking distance.

Visited March 2012
Escalon, California
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed October 15, 2010

My husband and I were just traveling through and spent the night in Yreka. Ate at Mings because of all the good reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. It was Friday night and we were told we could order off the menu or have the buffet. The buffet was $9.99. We chose the buffet. It was outstanding. Large variety of wonderful dishes and all very fresh. Included their dessert pastry donut like things that are just awesome and melt in you mouth. The food was great and so is the service. They know all of your needs and fill them before you realize you have them. If you don't find parking on the street, they have a lot in the back.

2 Thank AlmondBlossomCapital
Clearwater, Florida
“Great find!”
Reviewed September 17, 2010

My wife and I recently stayed in Yreka on a Wednesday while motoring between Portland and LA. While looking for another restaurant which turned out to be extinct, we stumbled across Ming's. Wow! The food was GREAT and the portions LARGE(and in fact, half-orders might serve the traveler best to eliminate left-over issues!). Service was super-friendly. If Ming's were closer to my home, it would be my restaurant of choice for Chinese!

1 Thank svendoggy

Been to Ming's Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!