“Take something to read while you wait”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jefferson's RoadHouse
Ranked #29 of 48 Restaurants in Yreka
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We stopped in for lunch on our way to Reno with a group of 10 people. The décor is plain to say the least and the prices are no bargain for a place like this, but the food was nice. Whoever makes the potato cheese soup should have a special place in heaven. It was scrumptious but took forever and a day to get to me. It was like they were running a training facility for servers. There were four hanging out and I never did figure out which was ours. One took my order, another brought napkins, and a third brought my soup- with a teaspoon. We were hungry and resorted to eating snacks out of my wife's purse while we waited.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 14, 2018

The Roadhouse is a good choice for lunch or dinner. I have not been there for breakfast so I cannot give an honest review. The burgers and salads are fresh and the service is very good. Dinner entrees are a good value. The chicken dish was flavorful.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Stopped during trip and this place is very clean, friendly, great variety on the menu and very good food. Give it a try - easy access on and off of I-5. Very relaxing.

Date of visit: November 2017
Thank M. H
Reviewed November 9, 2017

never been to yreka.got in town ..we where taken for dinner to the road house .i dont know which one it was...if there was more then one road house in yreka..i order my favorite..fillet Mignon bake potato salad.. i couldn't believe what i seen...the steak was wrapped in bacon ..but held on with a tooth pick.when i removed the tooth pick..the bacon fell right off...my steak was cut down the middle and just about rad and cold..couldnt finish it..potato was killed .as if it stood all day and just got warm..i felt if my food was return by someone...and was warmed up and given to me...sicken food...what a shame .to be served food like that...

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Ordered the prime rib, med rare, baked potato. When our food arrived, the plate was hot ... but the meat was cold !! The butter was hard ... the baked potato was cold, so no melting going on ... had ask for horseradish ... chives ... asked to have meat warmed up ... it came back looking grey and not any hotter ... butter was still sitting on my potato trying to melt ... when I asked if he had microwave it he said "oh no we don't do that" well then ... I cut back a piece of meat ... took a touch of the horseradish ... put it in my mouth ... the meat was still COLD ... but my mouth, nose and eyes are on fire .... hottest horseradish I've ever had .... lost my appetite ... asked to have my plate removed ... and just finished my drink !!!

NOT GOING BACK .... GIVEN THIS PLACE MANY CHANCES !

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Jefferson's RoadHouse? Share your experiences!