All reviews front desk cinnamon rolls indoor pool freeway side would stay here again los angeles the breakfast area internet connection traveling north room was clean southern california road trip yogurt scrambled eggs good nights sleep staff was friendly free breakfast
Reviewed March 2, 2009

Stayed for one night. Had King room. Room as well as bathroom were spacious. The place opened in August of 2008 so is still new and clean. Is located right near I-5. Heading south on I-5, I am quite sure it was the first Yreka exit. We were on the I-5 side of the building and heard some traffic noise but it didn't keep us awake. If you think that may be a problem ask for other side of the building. Indoor pool is very small. If you were doing laps you may get in two strokes once you pushed off from the side. No spa that I saw. We got the AARP rate which was $98.99. Had dinner at Ming's, a Chinese place in town which was very good...dinner even included dessert.

Date of stay: February 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlmondBlossomCapital
Reviewed December 12, 2008

This beautiful modern hotel just opened my children were so estatic they have an indoor pool and very modern exercise room. We are so happy to have a modern luxurious hotel to stay at in Yreka. We travel frequently to this are and will definitely stay again. While enjoy all their great ammenities 32'LCD TV's, pillow top beds, and wonderful Hot breakfast with the best cinnamon rolls.

Date of stay: November 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank living2911