My husband and I stayed there for 3 nights. The home was cleaner and nicer than it looks in the pictures. In fact, it was immaculate!! No one is lying when they boast about Kathleens good cooking. She makes everything from scratch! The chocolate Croissants were amazing! The bed linens are so soft and comfortable that we looked at the tag and are going to purchase them for our own bedding. The location is nice- close to downtown Napa, the center of Yountville and all the amazing wineries. It is located on a busy road but there is nothing they can do about that. Her husband is a hot air balloon pilot and we went on a flight with him one morning. He is very personable and we enjoyed a nice flight over the valley. Max, the dog was also very friendly and sweet! Definately a nice place to stay! Thank you JP and Kathleen!. Bill and Lynn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A French Country Inn located just outside of Yountville in the Napa Valley. Features (5) spacious guest rooms; all with private bath, private balconies or patios. Rates include a full breakfast, use of the outdoor hot tub, complimentary beverages, high speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Oleander House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oleander House And Garden Hotel Yountville
- Oleander House B&B Yountville, Napa Valley, CA