“Best tasting”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Best tasting”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Wine was great. Pourer was great. Got a lot of great info about the winery. Pourer was happy to split two tastings into fourths.

Each of the six wines we tasted were drinkable to excellent. I'd recommend for the wines alone.

Visited November 2011

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Hidden Gem of a Winery”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

My husband and I were recommended this winery from the B&B we were staying at in Napa which provided us a two for one coupon. When we entered the tasting room at Cosentino, we were immediately greeted by Greg (the best server there!). We set out our coupon immediately (some places get testy if the coupon is presented later). Greg glanced at it, set it aside and gave us one of the best tastings of the trip.

He told us that the tasting included 5 wines, but that he would deviate a little from the list. I assumed that he'd substitute a few wines. Instead, he kept bring out bottle after bottle of their wines. We tasted more than 10 wines! While pouring us the tastings, he gave us background of the winery and specifically of the wine we were tasting. He told stories about the wines, what food would go best with them, etc. We were entertained throughout the entire tasting.

I highly recommend Cosentino to anyone who likes a laid back, friendly atmosphere for tasting. For red wine lovers, I highly recommend the Daredevil and The Franc. Fabulous!

Cape May, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Our best winery experience!”
Reviewed October 23, 2010

My husband and I just happened to stop in after hearing great things about this little winery. We did not have an appointment for a tasting but they were more than happy to accomadate us. The service was STELLAR and Jose took it as his personal mission to find me a red that I loved! We highly recommend you take some time to stop off at this little winery!

Sechelt, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great winery for people who like wine and fun together!”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

We had never been to Napa and with so many vineyards, it ws simply a stroke of luck that we decided to stop at Cosentino Winery. The wines were terrific and had a real range -- I'm sure everyone could find at least one they like! Try The Novelist -- I'm not usually partial to white wines, but it was magic. And the Zin -- yummy! But most of all, the winery is fun- great atmosphere at their long standup bar, terrific easy-to-talk-to staff (thanks Kimi and Mario) and locals who are relaxed and friendly. Lots of the patrons were people who live in the area and were by to pick up several bottles - they all stopped to chat. A 5 wine tasting flight is $15, and there's a 2 for 1 coupon in one of the hotel-provided guidebooks -- so great value for great wine and an afternoon of fun!

dsiemion
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great wine”
Reviewed July 5, 2009

By far a great experience right along HWY 29. They have such nice staff members and wonderful wine that we have now been to Cosentino 3 times. Just try it for yourself, every wine (white and red) was good, some were great. We were very impressed with the prices for how good the wine was. Try the Legends Cab, it's only $30 and it is as good as any Cab we have ever had. This winery takes pride in their products as they produce consistently great wines. Fun experience each time.

1 Thank dsiemion