“This is must stop if you in the Napa area! Great Brunch!”
Review of Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc
Reserve with OpenTable
Ad Hoc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Even though there is only 4 menu items ( sometimes 5) on the menu you have to remember that Thomas Keller is a perfectionist. The meals here always touch culinary boundaries sometimes simple sometimes complex but always taking food to a new level. Everything is always fresh and just out of this world good. This was our first brunch at Ad Hoc and as always it did not fail to impress from the smoked chicken country hash to the lemon poppy seed pancakes. Bloody Mary's were very good. Service is always good here and they have a great wine list. I know when I am in Napa Ad Hoc is a must stop and always will be for me.

There are newer reviews for Ad Hoc

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We arrived at the Hotel Yountville 5 minutes before our reservation due to airport issues (my baggage didn't arrive with our flight, even if it flew free). Having the restaurant 1/2 a block away was perfect, the prix fixe menu our night was perfect, the waiter was delightful, and we look forward to visiting the restaurant again on our next trip.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Monday night and it was Fried Chicken night. The fried chicken was unreal. Everything was simple and delicious. This is a great spot if you are looking for a casual meal. Thy only have one option for dinner every night, so make sure to check the menus prior to booking

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I did not have great expectation for the fix menu. I was very wrong! and I'm glad I was. The food was incredible, I enjoyed every single course, from the salad to the dessert (by the way, the best panna cotta I've ever had). Great selection of wine, great environment. The only "negative" note is was kind of noisy.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The biscuits are slamming, the pork short ribs are tight, the mussels are dope, the salad was fly, the cookies and cream were gel, and the cheese plate was nosh. Highly recommended.