“Good Food and Service at Redd”
Review of Redd

Redd
Reserve with OpenTable
Redd is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Yountville
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our group enjoyed local wines and great food and service at Redd. Food was fresh and well prepared. Service was pleasant and attentive.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,522)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

A true dining experience. The food is out of this world and the service was beyond wonderful. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend Redd. Absolutely Fabulous.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

There were 7 of us including teenagers, and everyone loved their meal. I had the panzanella salad special to start and it was great. I had the halibut as my main course, and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. The drinks were good, the dessert was good, the staff was friendly, and the atmosphere was wonderful. What more can you ask for.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was my second time at Redd, and was as impressed with their lunch as much as with dinner last time.

Our food was excellent, especially scallops, but it is our waiter, who made this meal a special experience. Not only she gave wonderful recommendations for wine and food, but also was able to balance entertaining with giving us space to chat and enjoy our lunch.

I would absolutely be back and wholeheartedly recommend Redd to all my foodie friends!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Couldn’t get a table at French Laundry. So tried one of the recommendations by Thomas Keller, Redd. It was a great restaurant with modern cuisine. Ambience and service were great.