“Amazing dinner and wine pairing!”
Review of Redd

Redd
Reserve with OpenTable
Redd is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Yountville
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I had my 35th birthday dinner here and it was fabulous! Creative, innovative and an incredibly knowledgeable staff. My sister and I did the wine pairing with our dinner and it was definitely a meal that will resonate with us for awhile!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,516)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The pork buns were the BEST. We asked the bartender to make us his favorite drink and it was delicious. I only wish we had longer to go back...

1  Thank Aimee E
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We arrived a few minutes late for our reservation, but that was not a problem; we were seated promptly. The entire experience was unhurried. The room where we were seated was about 1/4 full, so the noise level was very low. We thoroughly enjoyed our smoked salmon appetizer, and the hoisin pork buns were fabulous. The gulf shrimp and grits were good but not outstanding. Drinks were quite delicious; my spicy bloody mary was just that, a real kick!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Heard and read so many great things about this restaurant, but our experience couldn't have been farther from these reviews. The atmosphere was terrible (stale, almost barren), the food was mediocre and the service, well, we were made to feel like the servers were doing us a favor. I would not go back here.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of our favourite meals while visiting the Napa Valley! The food was delicious, fresh, and creative. The cocktail list was fun and enticed us to start the meal with one each! The vibe was really relaxed and not too stuffy. Our waiter was friendly and their resident sommelier came by after we had ordered to see if we'd like help ordering our wine for the meal, which we thought was nice since they had a large wine selection. We were staying at Hotel Yountville (which is lovely), where the conceirge made our reservation for us and we were able to stroll over from our room. Somewhere I would definitely go back to when we visit again!