“Always a great stop” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pacific Blues Cafe

Pacific Blues Cafe
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always a great stop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

We stop here each time we visit. This time we walked across the street. So easy. Always so tasty and simple. Service friendly and usually a couple of locals sitting there as well. That says it well.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Tasty traditional food in Yountville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Well, Yountville is filled with exotic restaurants (i.e., Bottega, Bistro Jeanty, Bouchon, French Laundry, etc.). While we like being adventurous, we also like some fairly "normal" food, especially for lunch. PBC hit the mark. We had the chicken nachos, a build your own burger and the chicken and black beans. All were awesome. We will definitely be back.

Visited January 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
“Food and Location A+”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was a wonderful restaurant for lunch. Sitting outside on the patio was perfect for the view and the occasion. Really enjoyed the interesting menu choices.

Visited November 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

My fiancé and I decided to get some breakfast before going wine tasting. When we arrived there were about 5 employees standing directly inside just chatting to each other. Not focussing on any o the unattended customers. I was fine with this as I am not fussy but then I ordered tea. Not a hard item to make. They brought me out a mug filled to the very brim with boiling water as well as a tea pot. No milk. And even if I wanted milk, I couldn't even pour it in if I wanted. After that I ordered myself poached eggs on sourdough toast. The toast was definitely not sourdough, the eggs weren't right either. It was pretty much the worst breakfast I had ever received. And breakfast is the easiest meal! I definitely do not recommend it to anyone, I would have rather thrown the money on the floor!

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Sonoma, California
“Good Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Low key, easy breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Traditional items for breakfast, well prepared. OK coffee. Try the turkey burger that seems to taste better than the beef burger. Why?
Nice outside areas too.