“No better service anywhere”
Review of The French Laundry

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Creek Street
Cupertino, California
“No better service anywhere”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

IF this restaurant is on your bucket list THEN you must go. Sauces BEST, quality of the fish (sole, salmon, lobster) we found lacking BUT that's probably because we just returned from Tasmania. We don 't think there is a better dish anywhere IN THE WORLD than the poached oysters…. stupendous.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Madison, Wisconsin
“Bucket list, CHECK!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Unbelievable experience. I have wanted to go since the moment I learned about it. I called to get reservations and was wait listed. We were in Napa for an awards trip and our group just happened to have a reservation.

The dinner was like theatre, an orchestrated event. The food was phenomenal, I doubt I'll ever have a meal like it again and I'm very grateful I was able to go. The foodie inside me was dancing all night. It must have been 16 courses and each one was divine.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Sustained Excellence!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Ten year from its inception the French Laundry is still an outstanding experience worth paying $1200 for dinner. I would prefer if they decorated the bare walls but besides the drab decor the food and service are among the best in the world

• Visited June 2013
Chicago
“Perfect way to end my twenties and start my 30s”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I took a trip to Napa/SF for my 30th. I really really wanted to get reservations at the famous French Laundry so I tried American Express concierge/Visa Signature, but to no avail. I finally just called for about an hour and got through-approximately 50 calls. I felt like I won the lottery when there was a reservation for two available for the dates we were traveling. This meal was incredible. I did the vegetarian option and I was not disappointed. It is a steep price for vegetables, but it WOW. Simply WOW. We enjoyed the presentation and taste and flavor combinations of the food was unlike anything we've ever had. Even more impressive was the level of unsurpassed service by the wait staff. Undoubtedly they take their work seriously with a lot of pride as they precisely explained the composition and components of each dish. Their knowledge about the dishes was impressive and they were friendly/accommodating as well. PERFECT 30th celebration.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank shivie28
Austin, Texas
“Better Than I Imagined”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My fiancée and I had an unforgettable dinner at The French Laundry on the day of our engagement. They immediately congratulated us when we arrived and several more times after we were seated. The entire staff, especially Alex, was friendly and knowledgeable. The tasting menu was wonderful. Each dish was creative, unique, and amazing. The wine that was recommended to us by Alex paired perfectly with the meal. We look forward to another wonderful meal at The French Laundry next time we are in Napa Valley.

2 Thank Todd_512