“Cool place to hang out at night.”

Hurley's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hurley's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Yount Street
Transit: The VINE bus and plenty of Napa Valley taxi services. Some local hotels also provide transportation.
Description: This casual, white-tablecloth establishment is where great food, wine and service come together! The "Wine Country" theme allows for diversity, so menus are seasonally revised three times a year. Fall brings risottos with wild mushrooms and squashes. Chilly winter has deep rich braises with root vegetables and hearty potato soups. Summer lightens up with vine ripened heirloom tomatoes, sweet corn, and summer stone fruit. Each of our dishes is paired with the perfect wine, and we never charge corkage fee! Try our daily specials, Vintner's lunch, late night bar menu and delicious desserts. We welcome all residents and visitors of the Napa region to come experience fine dining in our cozy dining room, lively bar or expansive patio. From an intimate dinner to a large celebration, every meal at Hurley's Restaurant is a special food and wine event.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 7, 2008

Cool place to hang out at night.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Whippany, New Jersey
Reviewed July 23, 2008

Had a very nice lunch here.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 6, 2008

My husband & I dropped by Hurleys for lunch expecting an OK meal. We were very pleasantly surprised by a very nice wine-by-the-glass choice, and the best nicoise salads we ever had. I'm a big nicoise salad eater, ordering it wherever it is on the menu, and I can say that the incredibly fresh ingredients, nice variety, excellent presentation and taste to match, made it by far the tops! I would go back to hurleys again for this salad alone.

2  Thank whereisnl
Reviewed June 23, 2008

Great location as well as great service. The problem I had was that the pork tenderloin that my daughter had tasted very similar to the ribeye that I ordered. The reason? Both were choked with a very overdone oak smoked flavor. Still the portions were huge and the service was very attentive. My son said it was the best macaroni and French fry meal that he had ever had. I don't know about that but I do I think Hurleys deserves to get more recognition than it receives.

1  Thank jdvmd
Reviewed June 23, 2008

As to be expected of the area, the prices were rather high. The ambiance was acceptably adequate; the outside terrace gave us a lovely view of the expensive cars in the parking lot. The food itself left much to be desired (considering the high touristy prices).

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook