“Best Pizza in Napa”

Ciccio
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the Napa Valley, Ciccio features a dynamic, yet simple menu of pizzas and Italian entrees driven by our beautiful wood-fire oven and locally sourced ingredients (some of which come from our own gardens.) We hope that you can sit down, relax, and have fun while enjoying our food and wine!
“Best Pizza in Napa”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Excellent service all around from the moment you walk in you feel welcome. They are very accommodating too. The seasonal menu is well executed and thought out. Since it is seasonal it is constantly changing. It's all good.

Visited July 2014

Michigan
“Don't miss this one!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Our party of five, including an excellent sommelier and chef from Sonoma, sampled numerous dishes and wines. This was an unforgettable meal of Italian Cuisine! We started with fried risotto balls with marinara and ended with pizza margherita. The linguini with pesto and peas and rock fish were fabulous. The service was very attentive. Francis Ford Coppola sat behind us!

• Visited July 2014
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Good food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

A nice restaurant. I ate a pizza and it was delicious ! One of the bestest that I ever tasted.
My only concern is about the wines. The Wine menu is not great. I notice that people use to bring their owm wines, which they charge 25 dollars,

Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Looking quite simple from the outside, Ciccio serves excellent hearty Italian fare. All the food that I had was excellent, and the way everyone was woofing down their foods was evident that they were all happy with their meals.

New Braunfels, Texas
“Awesome, Amazing!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I recently visited here with some family and friends for my first visit and I will definitely be back. We ordered many different dishes and split them among the four of us, and not one of them was bad. The broccolini pizza was probably my favorite, but I enjoyed the rice balls, the pepperoni pizza, and a few others as well. The only downfall for this place is they do not take reservations but there is a bar which you can get drinks at. Highly recommend this place to any and all. Plus the decor and ambiance is super cute!