“Excellent!”
Review of Bistro Jeanty

Bistro Jeanty
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Jeanty is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mulberry
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were ushered in right away. Tables were set a little close to each other for comfort & privacy. The food was creative, flavorful and classic French. The service was efficient & friendly. The prices reasonable. We had a wonderful meal & a memorable evening. What a gem!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I made reservations at Bistro Jeanty several weeks before our visit and I am so glad that I did! We started with the tomato soup even though I am not usually a fan. The soup was so flavorful and we loved the pastry that it was served in! For out entries we had Coq au vin and Beef bourguignon.
Both were so delicious and the chicken and beef were both incredibly tender. Our service was warm and professional.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

When ever I'm in Napa, witch is often I really love to dine for lunch at the Bistro Jeanty. These guy's are very consistent. I have always had a good experience here.

My wife and I usually hit the place for lunch after visiting several wineries, we always bring a bottle of sparking and pinot noir. $20 bottle service, we always just do appetizers and share an entree.

First thing we ordered on our last trip was the Rillettes De Canard " Duck Confit Pate with Cheese" and the Parfet De Foi Blond " Duck Liver Pate" both of these forcemeats are fantastic, they remind me of Provence France.

We also got the Os A Moelle " Roasted Bone Marrow", this We get every time we go. They serve them with hot crispy french bread.

We shared the Coq Au Vin " Chicken in Red Wine Sauce with Bacon", I haven't had this dish since child hood living in Geneva Switzerland, this dish will be ordered again the next visit, as it was outstanding. Perfectly braised chicken in red wine how can you go wrong, especially with a great bottle of pinot noir.

The best dish that we ever had here was the Duck Cassoulet topped with Foi Gras, truly amazing, they didn't have it in the menu this visit, I prey that it comes back some day " Please remove your ban on Foi Gras California!!!!

We love this place for lunch, because it's got that French charm and the people watching is great. We usually go to Bouchon Bakery for a pastry afterwards just around the corner.

1  Thank 920briand
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Professional, skilled service and outstanding French cuisine in a comfortable, charming setting. Excellent wine list. Start at the bar for any one of their wonderful cocktails. Great on a warm summer night or a cold winter one!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was our last meal after a week of incredible dinners so I didn't think it would be that great! I was wrong - it was fantastic. The waiter was professional but friendly and helpful, the ambiance was lively and the food was great! Two people in our group had the tomato soup - which comes with a popover cooked on top of the bowl - it is a great presentation and the soup was amazing. My husband got the veal chop and it was exactly what he wanted - simple, perfectly cooked and really flavorful. We also got the steak tar tare which was a huge portion - definitely split it for an appetizer. I would go back here in a minute!!