“French Country Cuisine in Napa!!”
Review of Bistro Jeanty

Bistro Jeanty
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Jeanty is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mulberry
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love this restaurant in Yountville!!! You have to start with the Tomato Soup with the Puff Pastry on top!!

Everything on this menu is great if it is to your taste and the wine list is spot on!! Not a huge library but every wine worthy of ordering!!

A must if you are in a Wine country!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,067)

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Amazing waiting staff, delicious food, intimate and you can't go wrong. Go for that champaign with the fresh cherry! Then jump in to France. I own a house in France. The food is right, real and straight forward.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The food is phenomenal. Everything. We ate was perfection. The service, however was mediocre. This is not a place for a quick meal, but the food makes up for the service. Make sure you have a reservation.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went here for dinner on 4th of July and enjoyed mine. We started out with the signature tomato soup which I thought was great. I don't usually eat tomato soup, but would if it tasted like this. My girlfriend wasn't as impressed. She liked it, but thought it to be pretty comparable to any other. had a veal chop special that was really tasty with a side of blue cheese potatoes that were on special. The potatoes were okay, but nothing special. My girlfriend had the slow roasted pork shoulder that wasn't that great. Kind of dry with not a lot of flavor. We did enjoy good service and sat outside on a very comfortable evening. All in all I enjoyed it. I would probably go with 3 1/2 stars if that was an option, simply because the pork shoulder dish was just not very good.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Loved this restaurant . Make sure to have a reservation and know its French . I didn't, but love French food. Really pretty inside and out. They also honor their reservations.