“French Country Cuisine”
Review of Bistro Jeanty

Bistro Jeanty
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Jeanty is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Cross street: Mulberry
Sacramento, California
“French Country Cuisine”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I love this restaurant for its food, ambiance and service. The food is always fresh and deliciously prepared. Every wait person is pleasant and very knowledgeable about the food and wine. There are always specials from appetisers to entrees to dessert.
I have never been disappointed here, and more importantly, everyone I have referred here loved it. Yountville has many excellent restaurants from which to choose, but for true French food, this is the place.

• Korean first
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Great place that I highly recommend!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great food! Loved this place so much we went twice....some of the best quiche I have eaten! It is a friendly and inviting atmosphere and there is a reason that eveyone in town seems to love this place!

San Diego, California, USA
“Yummy food”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The atmosphere is lovely for a very busy restaurant! I had two appetizers as my meal--the beef bone marrow which was out of this world and the French onion soup which was excellent. We all had something different to eat and everyone loved his or her food. There just didn't seem to be a bad choice in the lot--but if you like bone marrow, try theirs--best ever.

San Francisco, CA
“FABULOUS AS ALWAYS!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We live near SanFrancisco and dine out quite often. We also spend a great deal of time in Napa on our own, with friends who live in the area and with family and out of town guests. Over the past 15 or so years, we've eaten here too many times to count! I can't say we've ever had a bad experience. We also travel to France regularly and find this to be one of the most authentic French dining experiences in Northern CA. Phillippe and his staff are always warm and welcoming not to mention attentive and professional. The food and wine are delicious! Some of our favorites are the Tomato Soup in puff pastry, Trout and potato salad, salad Lyonaisse, Sole Meunière, Bœuf Bourguignon, Roasted Bone Marrow, Coq au Vin and of course the Steak Frites! All of the desserts are fabulous as are the French wine pairings.

• Visited December 2013
Sacramento, California
“C'est le meilleur!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Bistro Jeanty is my favorite restaurant of all time. I love French bistro food and Bistro Jeanty is like dining in Paris, but without having my accent corrected. There are many excellent dining choices in Yountville. We’ve eaten at almost all of them and I still love Bistro Jeanty the most. It’s warm and cozy and welcoming. On this visit, after sharing a bone marrow appetizer and a frisee salad, I had rabbit loin wrapped in paper thin prosciutto with a shitake mushroom sauce on house made pappardelle. My husband enjoyed braised pork shoulder on a butternut squash gratin with caramelized Brussels sprouts. Oh, and I can’t forget the Merry Edwards Russian River pinot noir. The wine list has something for everyone in any price range. The coq au vin and the cassoulet are excellent, as is the sole and the kidneys. If you love French food with a heart, you’ll love Bistro Jeanty.

• Visited January 2014