“Yum!”

Bouchon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Yountville
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Highly acclaimed chef Thomas Keller (of The French Laundry) is behind this beautiful Yountville restaurant. Enjoy excellent French bistro cuisine in a dining room offering wonderful Parisian ambiance. We invite you to visit Bouchon Bakery, an authentic, country-style boulangerie located next door Bouchon Bistro. The Bakery serves traditional French breads and pastries and is open from 7am - 7pm daily.
arlington, VA
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I were still hungry after a farm to table winery tour yesterday, so we got dessert and drinks at Bouchon. I had a Bouchon, which is a wonderful, intensely chocolate two-bite morsel of heaven. It far exceeded the chocolate macaron that I had, which didn't taste all that chocolatey. My husband's apple bread pudding was delish. We also bought a bag of buttery shortbread for later on and loved the melt in your mouth texture. Wonderful!

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Happy Valley, Oregon
“Could be so much more”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Our visit to Bouchon was so similar to the visit we paid to Mustards only 24 hours previous on the same weekend. Swarms of noisy people, a harried and largely indifferent staff professionally moving everyone through like an assembly line, upselling at every opportunity. Food well-prepared using a lot of local ingredients. Cash registers singing for the owners. Check the box, you ate at a Keller restaurant, but the experience could have been considerably better.

Las Vegas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must-visit”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We make at least one stop to Bouchon bakery every time we visit Napa Valley. The bread is amazing, the macarons are to die for, and the freshly made sandwiches are inventive and delicious. Expect a long line, but it's worth it.

Manhattan Beach, California
“Can something so simple be so good? Yes, it can...”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

For starters, this is the 3rd Bouchon we've visited, having been to Beverly Hills and Las Vegas previously. But there is something special about the one in Yountville...maybe it's that a true bistro makes more sense in this little town and that the restaurant itself is quite small as a bistro should be. In any case, we went in for lunch before attending a conference, and if it's possible to be blown away by lunch, then we were. I ordered my favorite item, the boudin blanc, and I can't say enough about it. The texture and flavor of this simple sausage are amazing. What's even more impressive is that when it is an entree (previously, I've eaten it with breakfast only) it is served with prunes (magically prepared) and a deep, flavorful sauce that is very memorable. Though it was lunch, and I typically don't do this, I ordered a rose and pretty much felt I'd died and gone to heaven. What could top it?

• Visited August 2013
Miami Beach
“Another amazing meal!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We returned to Bouchon, after having had a fabulous meal there last year.
Again, we were thrilled with our experience. My partner and I shared the roast chicken (perhaps the best ever!) and the
gnocchi entree (fabulous!)
The breads and dessert were also delicious.
Service was very efficient and also friendly,
making us feel like very welcomed guests.

Of course, we hope to return after having had such a
memorable meal once again.