“We love this place!”
Review of Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Yountville
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Highly acclaimed chef Thomas Keller (of The French Laundry) is behind this beautiful Yountville restaurant. Enjoy excellent French bistro cuisine in a dining room offering wonderful Parisian ambiance. We invite you to visit Bouchon Bakery, an authentic, country-style boulangerie located next door Bouchon Bistro. The Bakery serves traditional French breads and pastries and is open from 7am - 7pm daily.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have a sweet tooth and this place satisfies my cravings. Love their french macarons and breakfast pastries.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,743)

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The line is very long in the morning, but they do have some outdoor seating (no indoor seating). A good place to get a cup of coffee and a danish.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had reservations for our wedding anniversary. We were seated at a relatively quiet table, thanks to the host, who helpfully also provided a flashlight to read the brown paper menu in the dim light. Why is the menu wrapped around the napkin?? A strange gimmick.
The oysters were excellent. My trout was boned and covered with a diced melange of squash and walnuts, which overpowered the delicate trout. Also, the trout lacked seasoning and was dry and overcooked. Fortunately, there was butter on the table, and I asked for lemon, which the server provided, so I seasoned my own fish. The food was good enough, but our biggest complaint was the service. One dish arrived before we'd had time to savor the proceeding one. We were rushed through the meal, and our server seemed abrupt.
We've enjoyed lunch at Bouchon in the past, and I think perhaps that's the best option, especially if you like the old French standbys like onion soup, excellent bread, steak frites, etc.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Awesome melt in your mouth Almond croissant!! One of the best macarons i've had, i went for the hazelnut macaron!!! its a must to anyone who comes to visit!! they also had some foie gras biscuits for my doggie!! they charge a dollar for one but its worth it coz my dog loves it!!! a must TRY when visiting YOUNTVILLE!!! :)

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Go for the macarons the come in many flavors but the vanilla is by far the best. I would pass on any thing else.