“Charming restaurant in stunning space!”

Lucy Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucy Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located at Bardessono in Yountville, Napa Valley. We offer fresh, innovative garden-inspired cuisine that embodies the Bardessono modern aesthetic and eco-spirit. Executive Chef Victor Scargle and our team, offer fresh, innovative garden-inspired cuisine that embodies the bardessono modern aesthetic and eco-spirit. Executive Chef Victor Scargle We use sustainable, organic and biodynamic products whenever possible.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Charming restaurant in stunning space!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Excellent food. Beautifully presented. Hotel is outstanding - sleek in a sea of quaint! Service was great as well.

Visited August 2012

Whistler, Canada
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stopped for breakfast and it was fantastic! Great service and great food! The atmosphere is amazing, would definitely go back!

Visited September 2012
“Charming elegance”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Extra fresh, organic and locally sourced fare is always a hit. The setting is beautiful with outside seating beside a reflecting pool. The decor is very zen in this Leeds certified resort that exemplifies low key elegance

My favorite lunch is the homemade pasta with mushrooms. Brunch is fabulous and they even had gluten free bread for one person in our party.

Stop in for a glass of wine and enjoy the ambiance even if you can't get in for breakfast. lunch or dinner.

• Visited September 2012
San Francisco
“I'd give it another try”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Bar: I love the outdoors area. But it seemed like there were management challenges the evening we went - the poor bartender was left alone to take drink orders, serve the customers and make all the drinks. With a large outside area and inside area with many customers, this resulted in quite a long wait for drinks. Major kudos to the young lady, however, who was faced with this challenge - she consistently maintained a very positive and joyful face with all customers.

Restaurant: I had a much more enjoyable dining experience with the apps as compared to the entrees - I loved the carrot and scallop dishes! I would recommend those and order those again. May even replace the entry with the apps. We did have a little mis-step, however, when there was a hair in one of the dishes. With a slight nod from me, our server was immediately on top it and replaced the dish in a matter of minutes. I had the halibut as the entree - I wasn't impressed, pretty flavor-less.

Overall, I'd probably go again.

• Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Fabulos”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had dinner there tonight, my husband had the lobster Risotto and I had the Kobe tenderloins. Both were absolutely amazing. The summer squash salad, the soup, every thing was just so tasty. I doubt that any thing on the menu is not delicious. You have to try the strawberry dessert, it's surprisingly delicious.