“I'd give it another try”

Lucy Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucy Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located at Bardessono in Yountville, Napa Valley. We offer fresh, innovative garden-inspired cuisine that embodies the Bardessono modern aesthetic and eco-spirit. Executive Chef Victor Scargle and our team, offer fresh, innovative garden-inspired cuisine that embodies the bardessono modern aesthetic and eco-spirit. Executive Chef Victor Scargle We use sustainable, organic and biodynamic products whenever possible.
San Francisco
“I'd give it another try”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Bar: I love the outdoors area. But it seemed like there were management challenges the evening we went - the poor bartender was left alone to take drink orders, serve the customers and make all the drinks. With a large outside area and inside area with many customers, this resulted in quite a long wait for drinks. Major kudos to the young lady, however, who was faced with this challenge - she consistently maintained a very positive and joyful face with all customers.

Restaurant: I had a much more enjoyable dining experience with the apps as compared to the entrees - I loved the carrot and scallop dishes! I would recommend those and order those again. May even replace the entry with the apps. We did have a little mis-step, however, when there was a hair in one of the dishes. With a slight nod from me, our server was immediately on top it and replaced the dish in a matter of minutes. I had the halibut as the entree - I wasn't impressed, pretty flavor-less.

Overall, I'd probably go again.

• Visited August 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Fabulos”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had dinner there tonight, my husband had the lobster Risotto and I had the Kobe tenderloins. Both were absolutely amazing. The summer squash salad, the soup, every thing was just so tasty. I doubt that any thing on the menu is not delicious. You have to try the strawberry dessert, it's surprisingly delicious.

Atlanta, Georgia
“I sat near a water feature and enjoyed a glass of wine (okay two) and some excellent small plates.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Christina was first rate - atentive, friendly, well trained and professional. The food was beautifully presented, hot and delicious.

Visited August 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“Another good one in Yountville”
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

While I was unimpressed with the carrot salad all the other dishes including the halibut, the amuse bouche, the wines and desserts were top notch. Definitely worthy of a repeat visit.

1 Thank Daniel W
Princeton, New Jersey
“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We sat outside for the price fixe dinner with wine pairing on a Sunday night. This included an appetizer, fish dish, entree and dessert. While the plum soup was a bit sweet and plain, the salmon and chicken were cooked to perfection and were accompanied by vegetables picked from their own garden. The flavors were magnificent. The service was attentive. The outdoor dining space was special because of the design, architecture and plantings of the Bardessano Hotel within which Lucy is housed. The food was good value considering it's quality and was about as good as I've had in Napa valley.

Visited July 2012