“Great food but front of house was confused”
Review of Redd Wood

Redd Wood
Reserve with OpenTable
Redd Wood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madison
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have eaten at Redd before and decided to try his other restaurant. We were very pleased with the food and ambiance. My wife had a wonderful Brussels sprout salad and meat plate and I had a pasta dish. Everything was flavorful and well presented. Waiter was great but rest of front was confused. All and all a good evening but not seamless.

There are newer reviews for Redd Wood

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had a great bottle of wine, food and dessert, our table was on time, very good mix of the upper 20 year olds and well off 50 year olds in the crowd. Prior to being seated, you could have a drink and sit in the big couches and chairs in front of a big outdoor fireplace that is associated with the connected hotel. Dress up blue jeans, penny loafers and a sport coat/leather jacket was perfect for the guys. Restaurant is a little loud, not the place to have a quite anniversary dinner, but perfect for a have fun, hang out type of night

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I ate at this restaurant about a year ago and was not very happy. This time we noticed a lot of improvement. We were impressed now with both the food and the service. It is easy to see that Redds has done a good makeover of their junior partner. For the middle of the week they were rather crowded and the guests seemed satisfied. It is now a nice place to go for a salad and pizza, which they cook in the wood burning oven.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was looking forward to eating here on a recent stay in Yountville. Of all the restaurants we visited on our 5 day trip, this one was the biggest disappointment. We sat on the patio, which was the most delightful part of the meal. Service was fine, but the food was JUST OK. We ordered pizzas and salads--and there was nothing remarkable about any of them. While I can't say it was awful, I can say that I would choose any other place over this one, even the local "taco truck."

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I ate there with my friends. I had the burger made with sirloin and pork, homemade bun, garlic fries and arugula salad, cooked a perfect medium rare. I also tried my sister's pasta with olive oil and squash- delicious. Another friend had a pizza that had goat cheese and fig that brought tears to her eyes. Highly recommend!