Hotel Yountville
$425
$361
Official Website
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $463/night.

North Block Hotel(Yountville)
$590
$472
Napa Valley Lodge(Yountville)
$320
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $391/night.

Napa Valley Railway Inn(Yountville)
$275
Petit Logis Inn(Yountville)(Great Value!)
$239
Bardessono(Yountville)
$900
$297
Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn(Yountville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,133 results
All reviewshopper creeknapa valleyvaulted ceilingsfour poster bedpremium king roompool areawithin walking distancewine countrywine tastingbeautiful hotelfrench laundrygas fireplacead hocsmall patioseveral winerieshot tubcar service
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed for two nights as a quickie getaway and it was wonderful. The room was beautiful with every conceivable amenity. The bed alone was worth the trip. The bathroom is gorgeous, and we had our own gas fireplace and small patio. The lobby is also quite lovely with a roaring fireplace and nightly wine tasting. The location is perfect for Napa Valley, close to great restaurants and wonderful wineries. Two days of relaxation felt totally renewing. Our only regret was that we didn't reserve massages early enough to be able to make an appointment.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Imabroadwaybaby
YountVille_MNGT, General Manager at Hotel Yountville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Delighted you selected the Hotel Yountville for your relaxing getaway. Thank you for your positive feedback.

As noted, while Spa AcQua has six treatment rooms demand for massages can be high at certain times of the year. During these busy times of year it is best to secure massage reservations while securing guest room accommodations. Hopefully on your next visit reservations can be made in advance so you can relax and enjoy all the spa has to offer.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Have been visiting the Napa Valley at least once a year for last 10 years and recently discovered Hotel Yountville. We will not stay anywhere else. Hotel Yountville gets high marks for several reasons: 1) the incredible staff is friendly and helpful, fulfilling all of our needs and desires, sometimes before we even make a request - they are true service professionals! We travel often and are surprised by the many hotels that fail to devote enough attention to attracting, retaining and training staff, and so guests are treated as though they are an inconvenience. Hotel Yountville is not one of them! Our initial interaction with Ally McCaslin, our reservation specialist was fabulous. Despite our many calls and emails to make arrangements for family and friends, Ally is always pleasant, professional and patient, providing confidence that everything will be as expected when we arrive, which it always is. Melody Tandy, John Dizon and Peter Dykstra, who all work the front desk, greet guests warmly. The first time we arrived at Hotel Yountville, Melody and Peter made us feel like we were welcome friends and by the second time we stayed at the hotel, we were old friends. They are genuinely friendly and professional. And I just have to say a few words about Corey, the bar manager. Despite the many bars in town, my family prefers hanging in the bar with Corey. With his mellow, unobtrusive style, Corey attracts an eclectic mix of people, young and old from a wide range of backgrounds, that become friends as the night passes. Even the housekeeping and gardening staff are helpful and friendly. 2) Hotel Yountville is one of the higher quality options in the Napa Valley but a better value in my opinion given that some options are prohibitively expensive, run down and dated, noisy, and/or lack some of the attributes mentioned in this review. 3) great location - close to the many restaurants in Yountville and short drive to nearby towns and wineries (highly recommend Redd for dinner, Bistro Jeanty for lunch and Bouchon Bakery for breakfast - dont be intimidated by long line at bakery, it moves quickly but be sure to check your order before leaving as they often forget an item or 2. Dont waste time and money at Bouchon Restaurant next to the bakery or Ad Hoc. The food and execution have gone down hill). 3) Elegant yet comfortable rooms and amenities. We typically request rooms furthest from street and on the second floor to insure quietest location - room numbers 700-900s. Importantly the beds are comfortable and cozy. The Gilchrest toiletries smell wonderful! A few areas for improvement are softer bath towels and softer two-ply toilet paper. Common areas are inviting, including lobby, bar, patio and pool area. The grounds are well maintained with fragrant lavender throughout. So relaxing!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank MaliFamily

Thank you for all the great comments about our friendly staff. They really do pride themselves on providing warm personal service and providing value to our guests.

Also thank you for your recommendations for areas of improvement. Our management team reviews all feedback and takes the appropriate action.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Yountville for 4 nights. The entire hotel, including the grounds, were in perfect condition. The architecture and interior design were among the best I've seen in a property like this, creating a relaxed and casual, yet upscale, environment.

From the minute we arrived, we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff. It was unusually rainy while we were there, so we got to know Cory and Shannon, the hotel's bartenders at the small lobby bar, quite well! Their insight into the Napa region and their warm hospitality made us feel like we were with old friends.

This hotel was so good, I won't even look for another the next time we visit the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bill B
YountVille_MNGT, General Manager at Hotel Yountville, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about both Shannon and Cory. Delighted they were able to entertain you as well as provide you insight into all the things to do in the Napa Valley. Our staff takes great pride in providing the highest level of customer service.

We do look forward to your next visit back to the Hotel Yountville and the Napa Valley.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

If I were rating the beauty of the property/rooms/spa this would be 5 stars, but there were just too many problems. The worst was when I was checking out (with a bill of over $2000+) I was asked about my stay and when I gave an honest answer the man behind the desk started to argue with me! I told him that I thought it was awful to hear the leaf blower outside for 40 minutes everyday, and after 2 days of tolerating it we asked the guy to stop using it, he did and as soon as we shut our door he went right back to it. It's fall and people often talk about the beautiful colors in Napa, they expect leaves!
The website room size is misleading (they are not as big as they look in the photos) and I can't help but wonder if I paid for a bigger room than I got. I was told when I booked that the roll-away bed would be against the wall and we'd barely notice it (there weren't any queen doubles left). The bed was smack in the middle of the room and we had to constantly walk around it.
I used to read reviews about people complaining about the beds and I'd think, come on... but all of us had back pain by the time we left and I now know what it is to sleep in a cheap bed.
We could hear the people above and next to us loudly. Showering, walking, talking..
And the bikes, OH my gosh! They were kid size frames (I'm 5'5) and eventually we just had to laugh because somebody always ended up with the clown bike. This is not a 'kid' hotel, so why the hokey bikes? We tried to work with the hotel about getting the bigger frames but no luck. We had planned on sightseeing by bike but they were barely functional enough to get to town and back.
Room service... I think we paid $15 for what was supposed to be a cheese/mushroom sandwich but it was 3 tiny finger sandwiches. They add gratuity and a $3.50 delivery charge. Total rip off.
Nothing comes with the overpriced rooms. No breakfast, nothing special to make you feel like paying $500+ a room is worth it.
And the bath products were cheap and awful. Over perfumed crap. (Which makes no sense based on the price of the room and the nice products sold at the spa.) Upscale hotels these days stock L'occitane etc... for $500+ a night.
So my advice would be spa at Hotel Yountville and stay elsewhere.
I expect a lame response (if any) from management, seeing as they chose to argue rather than apologize for the things I mention when checking out.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank VacationSession
Robert2002, General Manager at Hotel Yountville, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for your candid feedback on your recent stay. We take all reviews seriously and have met with our management team to address your comments. As a result, we have made some changes to our operation. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This was the first time my husband and I stayed at Hotel Yountville....From the moment we were greeted by Ephran, the bell captain and the warm welcome at the front desk, we knew this was a very special place. The room was absolutely beautiful down to the last detail... We had a room facing the creek and it was peaceful and quiet... very comfy bed! We had a delicious breakfast and appetizers at Hoppers Creek Kitchen on site... fantastic food and beautiful atmosphere. There are several restaurants in Yountville that are wonderful... highly recommend Bistro Jeanty and Bouchon for french food.... best french onion soup ever! I only have one complaint... that my husband and I had to leave! We can't wait to come back and enjoy this lovely hotel again.

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the creek are private and very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cat6789

So glad you chose to stay at the Hotel Yountville on your recent visit to the wine country. Delighted to learn our staff was able to meet your needs and to provide you a memorable experience.

We look forward to having you back as our guest soon.