“Pampered”
Review of Hotel Yountville

Hotel Yountville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Yountville
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Hubbie and I were delighted from the start with Hotel Yountville. We were greeted with an upgrade to a lovely room with fireplace, jacuzzi, balcony... Everything was pristine and clean.
Our only mistake: Next time we will start our vacation in San Fran & end in Yountville because it was hard to go from spacious Hotel Yountville to a city hotel room that was smaller than our bathroom in Yountville. (Truly!)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 10, 2012

This hotel fulfilled every need and the spa provided an experience that reminded me that there is still such a thing as 'Sanctuary' to be found in this world.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2012

At the center of Yountville, the heart of Napa Vally.
Beautiful rooms (go for the Superior - it's worth it), quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
A great place for a romantic vacation or touring the wine country.

Room Tip: go for the Sup room!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank The_Chevalier
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Expensive...BUT WORTH IT !

This place is fabulous. 5 star Room, Great beds and bedding. The bathroom is one of the best I have been. The grounds are immaculate. The staff is responsive. Yountville is a great place to stay in Napa Valley. Our patio overlooked a creek.

Room Tip: There are world class restaurants nearby. French Laundry, Bouchon, Bistro Jeanty, Bottega, ENJOY. T...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2012

My husband I stayed here two nights. The rooms are gorgeous and we were even more excited about our romantic weekend upon seeing the room. Well, first night we were awakened multiple times by a crying, SCREAMING infant. At 6am, after the 4th time, I called the front desk. Her response was, I wish you would have called during the night. Understanding, this wasn't the hotel's fault I made one request. I asked if the people in the room could either be moved or us. They told us the people on either side were checking out and that it wouldn't happen again. That night, we realized The clerk had lied because we discovered another party we knew was in the room next to us and they do t have a baby. We were concerned but had a party to attend and did notarized back until 11pm. Once again, crying baby. We complained upon checkout. Keep in mind, nt only were they foolish enough to put a family with an infant next to a couple on a romantic getaway, they LIED by telling us they were checking out. They gave us a $150 credit which is quite frankly insulting for the loss of two nights sleep. I don't believe the entire stay should have been refunded but probably one full night. Although the facility was beautiful, some additional thought needs to be put into guest placement. Also,don't lie to your guests. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Debbiepez
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Check in for our 3 night stay was a friendly process. I was so excited to walk in to see a perfectly styled and renovated bed and bathroom. Initally, my husband & I talked about staying at Hotel Yountville every time we come to town. There was noise outside our room the first & second nights and we could hear conversations word for word but it was not for an extended period of time. Unfortunately, our last night (a Friday) was the absolute worst. We were nearby a particulary amorous couple and it felt like we were in their room. I tried turning our air conditioning on so there would be some white noise but to no avail. I'm no prude but feel that certain things should be kept private & staying at this hotel does not provide that basic right. No pun intended but I'm so turned off by this experience I really am not sure I could stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Overall, the hotel is beautiful. The rooms are modern and very comfortable with spacious bathrooms and fireplaces. The location is also awesome.

The only complaint that I have is the lack of a true concierge. The front desk staff can be helpful, but it was a little difficult to get assistance booking wine tastings or restaurant reservations. In addition, there are generally not very many front desk staff and bellman to assist.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yountville
Vintage House
North Block Hotel
North Block Hotel
#4 of 6 in Yountville
Wine Country Inn & Cottages

Been to Hotel Yountville? Share your experiences!