“Great food and a great atmosphere! !!”
Review of Addendum at Ad Hoc

Addendum at Ad Hoc
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

When we got there I was in awe of how adorable this little resaurant was. It is only open for lunch and the kitchen closes at 2. We ordered fried chicken and ribs which were to die for and they gave us a bunch of potatoe salads and coleslaw which were delicious. This place is a must if you are traveling out to Napa! My family and I would definatly do it again!!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I read about Ad Hoc and wanted to dine there. We couldn't fit it in and the last minute menu scared us a little. In the process, I learned about Addendum. It is a little chicken and rib shack in the back yard of Ad Hoc. I read reviews that the fried chicken was the best and was skeptical.

It was.

It is a special blend of herbs for the batter combined with brined chicken pieces. They offer to go lunches if you want to head out for the day or you can eat in their cozy backyard. This was one of my favorite things to do in Yountville and it lived up the expectation which is difficult if something claims to be the best.

Neither of us tried the ribs, but other people seemed to enjoy them.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I heard so much about the buttermilk fried chicken and I was, finally, in the area, for the day and time they were opened, I got my take out orders. Chicken was tasty and so was the cornbread but the coleslaw and potato salad were a bit bland. I was disappointed of the portions, especially the corn bread. Both fried chicken orders had 3 pieces each but of 1 dark and 2 white, and I like dark but there were no options. Although chicken was good-even the white meat, due to the schedule and portions, I am not going to make the effort to take out again.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stopped by this place earlier than our reservation because we wanted to go home early. Was able to score some bar seats. Special that day was fried chicken. Chicken itself was very juicy and moist and tasty, but the fried batter part was a bit disappointing. It was mushy and soft but not crunchy, and flavor was nothing spetacular. Maybe they had an off day.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Perfect place to grab a bite in between wine tastings. Lunches cost $16.50 and you can choose between the fried or barbecued chicken. We did not eat the bbq but the fried chicken is delicious and so is the potato salad. One sits on picnic tables outside, some tables are shaded by pine trees and others are not. Definitely worth the stop, found in the back of Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc. the food comes in a box and is open Thursdays thru Saturdays 11-2pm.