“Consort Wine Tours was one of the best I've experienced ever!”
Review of Consort Wine Tours

Consort Wine Tours
Ranked #5 of 8 Tours in Yountville
More attraction details
Owner description: Consort Wine Tours located in the town of Yountville, California, in the heart of the beautiful Napa Valley. Welcome to a world of luxury, and relaxation brought to you by Consort Wine Tours. Your wine tour begins when you step into either our Cadillac Escalade,or Range Rover HSE. You are welcomed with a bottle of complimentary Sparkling Wine to enjoy as you tour the Napa and (or) Sonoma Valleys. We will build the perfect day for you, which will include your must see wineries, or the hidden gems we love so much. Please call or email so that we can personally assist in planning a day that will stay with you forever. The finest tasting experiences await you. Wine Country Pleasures.... TCP 27362 P
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I've been on lots of tours to lots of destinations, and can truly say that my day with David at Consort Wine Tours was one of the best I've experienced ever! This is a top notch outfit, much like a five star restaurant, where they think of everything...all the little details are handled graciously and quietly behind the scenes - so that we had to think of nothing but having a wonderful day and tasting wine. David was a wealth of information on the current Napa Valley scene and wine industry. Now I wonder how I ever spent a day out tasting without a driver and guide! Very cool indeed.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

As a resident of Napa Valley we looked for a way to entertain guests from Ireland. We found David at Consort Wine Tours located in the heart of Napa Valley in Yountville. I thought after living here I knew all the best places but David knows the real valley. David provided lunch from Thomas Keller's Michelin rated Bouchon and champagne from the famous Schramsberg Winery. We lunched in a beautiful organic vinyard and treated to a fabulous tour. A great limo, fabulous catering, impeccable service, and a guide that knows the true Napa Valley.

I will use Consort Wine Tours again and again. Heads and shoulders above the typical tour providers in Napa Valley.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

I would like to highly recommend David Locke, of Consort Wine Tours of Napa/Sonoma. David was our wine tour guide and driver for the day (Monday, June 20, 2011). I was accompanied by two friends and we were driven, in style, in a beautiful and immaculate black SUV.

Our journey began with David presenting us with a bottle of sparkling wine. What a great start to a wine tour! We visited three different locations. David also provided us with a great picnic lunch, and bottled water to stay hydrated.

We had made the appointments for ourselves, however, David is very knowledgeable and would be most helpful to tailor the schedule for the individual with some small producers and unique wine tasting experiences. David knows the history of the wine country and how wine is grown and produced. That education always lends a special appreciation for the wine.

If it is personalized service that you are seeking, gather a small group of family and friends, let David squire you around for the day. It is a very enjoyable and carefree way to go.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

David was very organized and well-prepared for our Napa Tour. We had our itinerary set the week before. He sent confirmation emails and gave a call the day before to check what kind of sandwiches we wanted for lunch. He had everything arranged for us the minute we set foot in the car, which was very comfortable for a party of four. We will do consort wine again and will highly recommend it to our friends.

Reviewed June 23, 2011

Two of my girlfriends and I finally planned a wine tasting adventure around the Napa Valley! We had planned on just driving ourselves since it was a last minute trip but then decided to call Consort Wine Tours. David, owner & driver of Consort, was so accommodating with pick up time, location & logistics. David picked us up right on time and even had a chilled bottle of Schramsberg sparking wine for us to enjoy on the way to our first destination! Doesn't get much better than that. David was very knowledgeable about the wine country and had great recommendation of where to go, what to see and clearly knew his way around the whole valley. His black Cadillac Escalade was in pristine condition and had amazing AC (essential since it was around 95 degrees that day!).

When we were leaving our first winery David walked down to meet us and insisted on carrying the wine that we purchased. Thankfully, David had picked up sandwiches, fruit & delicious oatmeal cookies from the amazing Bouchon Bakery in Yountville for us to eat on our way to our second winery which was perfect because our first tour went over in time and we wouldn't have had time to stop for lunch. Amazing!

The rest of the day continued in the same manner, we were on time for all of our appointments and it made the day so much more enjoyable that no one had to be concerned with drinking & driving. Overall, we felt pampered all day long and had a really positive experience. I would highly recommend Consort Wine Tours to anyone looking to explore wine country and I can't wait to plan our next adventure with David.