Lavender is conveniently located on a quiet street off the main drag in Yountville. It offers a 50.00 meal certificate at Bouchon as part of its package which we like. The room we were in has a small courtyard adjoining which is an added attraction.
The rooms here are also showing signs of age, upholster torn, carpeting stained, bathroom fixtures calcified and bathtub needing attention. The breakfast is served in the main house and is quite substantial, a hot dish, cereal, bread, muffins, fruit juices, and fruit. There are newspapers supplied and wine at night either at Lavender or Masion Fleur. It is within walking distance of The French Laundry, Ad Hoc, Bouchon and all the shopping areas of Yountville. It is also a treat to visit the very good Bouchon Bakery . All in all a pretty good value and a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA