My girlfriend and I travelled from NYC to Napa and stayed at Lavender and I can safely say that I have never been treated so poorly by a hotel.
I woke up in the morning with bites all over my body
the bed sheets were filthy
the staff lied to me about the whereabouts and contact information of their manager Gina (cleary trying to cover their tracks)
I asked if we could just try her on the phone together and to my surprise Gina picked up the phone and as the conversation developed it appeared that the hotel manager had spoken to Gina only a few moments before meeting me.
Horrible experience. Not worth the headache
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA